A Bright Horizons birthday is everything you'd expect from us - a joyful occasion with all the trimmings for party girls and boys ages 1 to 6. Plus, you get the Bright Horizons special kind of nurturing and knowledge that knows just how to cater a party to each child's age, abilities, and interests.
Two-hour parties are full service, from cake to cleanup. Arrive 15 minutes before and leave when the party is done. In between, we're at your service - no muss, no fuss, no worries, just FUN!
CELEBRATE YOUR SPECIAL DAY WITH US
Celebrations begin long before party time, when hosts sit down with parents to scope out the perfect celebratory adventure. Activities are catered to each age, so no matter what birthday your pirate or princess is celebrating, you can count on a special occasion that fits.
- Exciting themes to choose from, customized to each child's age
- Materials for up to 15 children to create, explore, and discover
- Two Bright Horizons staff hosts
- Fully organized activities
- Paper goods
- Cake and candles
- Goodie bags
- Additional foods beyond pizza and cake
Our hosts are happy to help customize your event with special guests, extra time, more children, or more elaborate activities. Extra fees may apply.
Guests of honor can choose a party theme based on their interest:
- Not-so-mad Scientists: Ultra-fun science activities bring out the naturalist in your child. Activities include volcano construction or tornado building. Make believe activities, like digging for dinos, appeal to the wannabe archaeologist. Younger science fans can experiment with bubbles or build their own garden.
- Mix, Measure, Munch: Party hosts treat guests to the time-honored kid tradition of experimenting in the kitchen. No-bake snacks and treats are the kinds kids can make themselves. Best of all, they get to eat them, too.
- Silly Symphony: It's music, kid style. Our hosts will help your child and guests make their own musical instruments and then participate in a concert. When the party's over, kids get to take their musical creations home.
- Artistic License: Our dedicated art area is at your child's disposal with a party designed for the budding da Vinci. Masterpieces can be created with a choice of paints and brushes, finger paint or colors sprayed from a bottle. Future Rodins can choose to "sculpt" their creations out of paper mache.
- Puppet Parade: From start to finish, this is a show kids can call their own. With help from our hosts, kids create their own puppets and then perform a show for their family and friends. After the final bow, everyone gets to take their puppet home.
- Royal Tea: It's a formal affair as guests gussy up in their best princess attire and get the royal treatment. The fairy-tale gala begins when guests make their own tiaras and then attend a formal tea with their whole royal court.
- Once Upon a Time: Professional storytellers have magic that's all their own. Kids listen raptly as one of these pros weave a tale they'll never forget. Older kids can take the experience a step further by writing and illustrating their own book that they'll get to take home.
- Amazing Race: This friendly competition makes sure everyone's a winner. Kids get up and running with a scavenger hunt/obstacle course that challenges them to get moving over, under, between, forward and through.
We currently offer parties at the following locations:
Bright Horizons at Woodbury
172 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
Discovery Preschool Center at Coconut Creek
5601 Regency Lakes Blvd.
Coconut Creek, FL 33073