A Better Talent Strategy
A sustainable talent pipeline starts with building an environment where people are the focus, and identifying and removing obstacles that can hinder performance. Our expert consultants can help you assess your workplace environment, evaluate employee child care needs, recommend customized programs that meet those needs, and pinpoint key metrics to evaluate outcomes.
Broad and Diverse Engagements
Understand the reasons that employees are leaving and the most effective ways to keep them
Revamp your employee value proposition and strengthen your appeal to top-caliber job seekers
Promote Inclusive Culture
Grow your female leadership pipeline, increase diversity, and spark workplace innovation
How We Help
Child care supports can differentiate an organization, but dependent care isn’t a one-size-fits-all undertaking. For more than 30 years, our consultants have worked with employers to map an organization's unique requirements — demographics, geography, challenges, business goals, and more — and make strategic decisions based on that information.
- Utilization projections drawing from more than 200,000 employee needs assessments
- Business case measures quantifying the expected ROI of an onsite child care center
- Detailed analyses of internal and external demand factors
- Leadership interviews to understand organizational culture, strategy, and growth goals
Employee well-being has a profound impact on job performance. Our proprietary, consultant-led assessment shows you precisely what's impacting your people, allowing you to measure well-being over time, and providing a clear path to selecting and adjusting responses that get results.
- Employee interviews and focus groups
- Workforce demographic analysis
- Organization-wide well-being surveys
Our expansive knowledge helps organizations throughout the world stay ahead of emerging workplace issues. Decades of primary research, benchmarks, and in-depth studies of large employers inform our industry-leading expertise in HR strategy, benefits design, and well-being programs that guide high-performing workplaces.
- How HR practices can accelerate company innovation
- The common attributes of great workplaces
- Key components of employee well-being
- Country-specific analysis of talent management strategies