Education programs designed to meet employees’ goals – and yours.
Organization-wide education support that engages and motivates people at every level and reinforces your culture of learning.
- Support diverse learning needs, from frontlines to executives
- Help people see the possibilities of — and achieve — future roles
- Match employees to best-fit programs, from certificates to MBAs
Exciting new opportunities for employees that address your specific talent challenges, from hard-to-fill roles to emerging skills gaps.
- Target the education needs of a specific employee group or position
- Support frontline employees by removing financial and other barriers to education
- Meet regulatory requirements through education and training
Comprehensive management of financial grants for employees’ children — a benefit that sets your organization apart.
- Full-service administration including rules, compliance, and tax laws
- Integrated platform that manages your benefit alongside all other education benefits you offer
- Highest levels of information security for your employee data
DESIGNED FOR SUCCESS
Centralize all your programs — education assistance, student loan support, dependent tuition — on one platform that’s automated for efficient administration, and backed by our live customer support.
- End-to-end process management including applications, approvals, and payments
- Consolidated reporting for instant view into performance and impact
- Dynamic messaging that reinforces your culture and practices
Empower employees and increase academic success rates with the advantage of expert education and finance coaches who’ve supported more than 50,000 adult learners across the finish line.
- Guide employees through the many choices of the complex education landscape
- Give game-changing start-to-finish educational guidance to first-time students
- Expedite degrees and reduce costs by helping employees find credits for life experience and prior learning
Maximize tuition dollars and streamline time to completion within our network of 200-plus colleges, universities, and non-degree programs.
- More reduced-cost options than any other supplier, including exclusive programs such as Bright Horizons FastTrack
- Education providers specializing in the needs of adult learners
- Formats ranging from traditional degrees at nationally accredited colleges to certificates and other alternative formats
Benefits of WORKFORCE EDUCATION
Increased participation means greater employee engagement and more skills in less time.
Discounts, speed, and efficiency add up to lower cost for more people, and greater impact from your budget.
Easy-to-access reporting offers a clear window into progress, and opportunities to make program adjustments where needed.
Coaching for Success
Start-to-finish support imparts confidence, shortens the path to skills, and removes barriers to entry.
Negotiated discounts at accredited and non-profit institutions put education dreams within reach.
A straight line between skills and new opportunities makes career growth attainable.