Looking Forward to Solutions at Work LIVE!
What are you and your HR colleagues most worried about in the coming talent market?
Tuesday through Thursday of next week, we'll be at Solutions at Work LIVE with organizations from all industries talking about the things on every HR leader's mind -- the creative approaches to nabbing the best people, getting the best performances, and, in this hot talent market, staying ahead of the talent wars.
Solutions at Work LIVE: Answering Today's Biggest HR QuestionsWhat will we be talking about?
- From the Boston College Center for Work & Family and MetLife: the truth about working dads
- From Toyota and Piedmont Healthcare: staying the course during organizational change
- From EY and Mastercard: creative education strategy for mobility and succession planning
- From Bright Horizons and many of our client friends: turning dreams into reality
- From best-selling author Elizabeth Gilbert: unlocking creativity and making it work for you
Watch Sessions on Demand - Get SHRM CreditOur annual conference brings out the best in our industry; and this year, the guest list has grown, as have the perks. In 2016, SHRM credit is available not just for attendees - but for those who watch sessions on demand.
Come back next week for insights from attendees, first-hand success stories told by our speakers, and for where to experience the conference via video on demand.
And look here every day for new research, and industry insights into what's going to be the next big thing.
P.S. We know there's nothing like being there LIVE. So, follow along this year, and then sign up for our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date on invitations for next year's event.
Welcome to Solutions at Work...LIVE!
October 15, 2020