Bright Horizons vs. nursery school programs
Bright Horizons offers early education and preschool for every stage and age. Our centers, programs, and schedules are carefully designed to meet the needs of both children and parents, and to inspire young minds to be curious and creative.
From newborn daycare and toddler care to our preschool daycare programs and pre-k schools, we offer a seamless child care and educational experience for the first five years of life. Your child will thrive in classrooms where learning comes alive, filled with age-appropriate activities and materials that provoke curiosity at each developmental stage.
Bright Horizons is leading the way in child care and early education.
Our programs are crafted with over 30 years of experience, research, and time spent listening to what working families need from child care.
Bright Horizons programs offer:
- Locations and hours that fit the needs of working families
- Teachers who are current on the most effective education techniques
- A proven curriculum based on the latest research on early education
- Programs that nurture the whole child (social, emotional, physical)
- Centers that make sure children feel safe and loved
- Resources that support parents as well as children
Search by Zip to find a Bright Horizons Near You!
Our approach to curriculum goes beyond nursery school education
The Bright Horizons curriculum is designed by experts to meet children where they are developmentally, leveraging each child’s interests to structure daily activities and create an individualized learning path.
Our programs offer:
- Joyful, appropriate, and meaningful learning that encourages investigation, exploration, and discovery
- Well-rounded care with attention to cognitive, social, and physical development
- A focus on promoting independence and self-confidence
- Learning approaches that adapt to each child, incorporating their strengths and interests
- Confidence-building opportunities to make decisions and solve problems
- Stem learning that promotes future-forward skills
- Safety, security, and cleanliness practices that meet or exceed all state, local, national guidelines