More about child care centers
- A joyful place for celebrating childhood.
- A program that offers early education with a research-based curriculum.
- Locations and hours that meet your family’s scheduling needs.
- Well-balanced programs that nurture the whole child – social, emotional and physical.
- Environments where children feel safe and loved.
- Spaces where children can safely explore, interact, discover, and learn.
Bright Horizons child care centers
For more than 30 years, Bright Horizons child care centers have been providing quality care and early education that nurtures each child’s growth and development. Our goal is to provide an environment that captures the joys of childhood while paving the way for your child’s future success in school and life.
Our programs include:
- Infant care that offers a warm environment where your baby can flourish.
- Toddler care where children are empowered to be confident, successful, lifelong learners.
- Preschool programs that prepare your child for school through social and academic learning.
- Pre-K programs that ensure academic readiness by emphasizing skills in core areas.
- Kindergarten programs with age-specific curriculum and skill-building activities.