Learn About Bright Horizons Daycare
Learn About Bright Horizons Daycare
Bright Horizons is More Than Daycare
Early Education & Preschool That's More Than Daycare
As you’re searching for a daycare provider, you’ll encounter a great many options and a wide range of approaches. When you want to be sure that your child is prepared academically, socially and physically for the first few years of school, choosing a daycare that’s focused on early education is a smart bet. To learn more about why Bright Horizons is more than just daycare, search by zip to schedule a Zoom meeting at a center near you!
The Bright Horizons® Difference
Dedicated early childhood professionals fully engaged in teaching careers, who benefit from our award-winning training and ongoing support.
Support for the Whole Family
Thoughtfully and carefully designed centers, programs, and schedules – all created with the needs of both children and parents in mind.
Proven Approach to Early Education
Research-informed care designed by caring, nuruting educators to inspire our youngest learners to become joyful, confident learners for life.
What You Need to Know About Daycare
How can I find daycare near me?
What daycare programs does Bright Horizons have?
Our early education programs offer more than daycare. Our goal is not just to help children learn, but to cultivate the joy of learning. We are currently enrolling families in our:
- Preschool program: Our preschool classes are designed to prepare children for kindergarten and all the big steps ahead, supporting inquisitive young minds as they tackle new challenges, take chances, and experiment with new things.
- Pre-Kindergarten: Our kindergarten preparation programs support children during a time of enormous and exciting growth, building the academic, social, and physical skills that will get them ready for school.
- Summer camp: Through Summer Explorations at Bright Horizons®, your child will have the opportunity to enjoy everything summer has to offer.
How does a parent compare daycare programs?
Can a parent drop into a daycare without an appointment?
Does Bright Horizons have a daycare waitlist? What do I do if I want to enroll in a program and space is not available?
Is it safe to send my child to daycare?
Ask each child care provider you're considering to take the time to explain all health and safety policies to you. Consider asking:
1. How will you contact me if my child gets sick at daycare?
2. Can a mildly ill child (stuffy nose, cough) still come to daycare?
3. How do you decide if a child needs emergency medical care?
4. Are daycare staff trained in first aid and CPR?
5. How do you approach wellness, exercise, healthy eating and self-care for children?
Bright Horizons is trusted by parents including many doctors and nurses, to care for their children. We’ve partnered with pediatric infectious disease specialist Dr. Kristin Moffitt of Boston Children’s Hospital to implement enhanced safety protocols for all areas including daily health screening, distancing, cleaning, and disinfecting. Our goal is to ensure that all of our health and safety practices in every center are in line with recommendations provided by the CDC and requirements of state and local municipalities. All Bright Horizons centers have the well-being of children, families, and staff at their core.
What about licensing inspections?
Are there specific philosophies in daycare?
Are lower child to teacher ratios always better?
The ideal child to caregiver ratio changes as children grow. An infant needs a lot of attention to thrive, whereas a preschooler needs more freedom to explore. Child-to-teacher ratios may differ from state-to-state.
How can I compare daycare costs?
Daycare costs will depend upon on your child’s age when they begin care as well as the center location where you'd like to attend. To get a customized tuition quote for Bright Horizons, we will set up a Zoom or in-person meeting with you to discuss your family’s needs and calculate what tuition would look like for you.
Child Care Checklist
Comparing different care options? Print out our checklist to make it easy to make comparisons and choose the best care for your family.