The preschool years are a time when your child is ready to take chances, tackle new challenges, and experiment with new things. Finding the right preschool daycare is essential to support their exploration. You want a program that gives you complete confidence in every aspect of your child’s education – from health and safety, to caring teachers, to a proven curriculum that prepares the way for your child’s journey to kindergarten and beyond.
Learn About Bright Horizons Preschool Daycare
Learn About Bright Horizons Preschool Daycare
What to look for in a preschool daycare
Bright Horizons is More than Daycare
Early Education and Preschool
Bright Horizons is a premiere child care provider, offering environments and experiences that capture the joys of childhood while paving the way for success in school and life. Our approach fosters individualized education and inspires children to be curious and creative learners. In our preschool programs, we offer balanced care to support your child’s cognitive, social-emotional, and physical development. Search by Zip to find daycare preschool at a Bright Horizons near you!
The Bright Horizons® Difference
Proven Approach to Preschool
Research-informed curriculum designed by experienced educators to inspire children not just to learn, but to think, wonder, and question on their own.
Dedicated early childhood professionals fully engaged in teaching careers, who benefit from our award-winning training and ongoing support.
Support for the Whole Family
Thoughtfully and carefully designed centers, programs, and schedules – all created with the needs of both children and parents in mind.
What You Need to Know About Preschool Daycare
What is preschool daycare?
Preschool daycare is a child care program with an educational focus on providing children with the skills they’ll need to be ready for school.
How can I find a preschool daycare near me?
Most Bright Horizons centers have preschool daycare for children up to 6 years old. Learn about tuition, openings or schedule a meeting to visit our:
- Boston Daycare
- NYC Daycare
- Washington, DC Daycare
- Chicago Daycare
- San Francisco Daycare
- Los Angeles Daycare
- Seattle Daycare
Or, Search by Zip to find a Bright Horizons child care center in your local city.
What daycare programs does Bright Horizons have?
Our early education programs offer more than daycare. Our goal is not just to help children learn, but to cultivate the joy of learning at all ages. We are currently enrolling in our:
- Preschool program: Our preschool classes are designed to prepare children for kindergarten and all the big steps ahead, supporting inquisitive young minds as they tackle new challenges, take chances, and experiment with new things.
- Pre-Kindergarten: Our kindergarten preparation programs support children during a time of enormous and exciting growth, building the academic, social, and physical skills that will get them ready for school.
- Summer camp: Through Summer Explorations at Bright Horizons®, your child will have the opportunity to enjoy everything summer has to offer.
- Toddler care: Our toddler preschool programs provide a place to test out and learn new skills, make new friends, and celebrate the joy of wonder and discovery.
- Infant care: Our newborn and baby daycare programs provide safe spaces, welcoming environments, and inspired caregivers that support all your baby’s developmental milestones
How does a parent compare preschool daycare programs?
Can a parent drop into a preschool daycare without an appointment?
Does Bright Horizons have a daycare waiting list?
Are there specific philosophies in daycare?
Are lower child to teacher ratios always better at preschool daycare?
The ideal child to caregiver ratio changes as children grow. An infant needs a lot of attention to thrive, whereas a preschooler needs more freedom to explore. Child-to-teacher ratios may differ from state-to-state.
How can I compare daycare costs?
Daycare costs will depend upon on your child’s age when they begin care as well as the center location where you'd like to attend. To get a customized tuition quote for Bright Horizons, we will set up a Zoom or in-person meeting with you to discuss your family’s needs and calculate what tuition would look like for you.
Child Care Checklist
Comparing different care options? Print out our checklist to make it easy to make comparisons and choose the best care for your family.
More about preschool daycare with Bright Horizons
Bright Horizons is a premiere child care provider, offering environments and experiences that capture the joys of childhood while paving the way for success in school and life. Our approach fosters individualized education and inspires children to be curious and creative learners. In our preschool programs, we offer balanced care to support your child’s cognitive, social-emotional, and physical development.Bright Horizons preschool daycare offers joyful and meaningful learning experiences that prepare children to be ready for school. Our flexible curriculum includes literacy, language, writing, math/manipulatives, creative expression, STEM, social/emotional development, technology, music, dramatic play, and outdoor learning. And our opportunities for problem-solving and decision-making help children to be confident, well-rounded, and ready for the future.
The daycare teachers who nurture your preschoolerThe teachers in our nursery schools are people with the passion and talent to inspire your child to find the joy in learning. Our caregivers take an intuitive approach, observing what motivates each child to learn and tailoring class activities to build on those very things. At Bright Horizons, our teachers spend one-on-one time with students so they can build close relationships and become attuned to each preschooler’s needs. Bright Horizons preschool daycare teachers are leading the way in early education. To support them in their careers, we can fund their tuition for advanced college degrees. We also back our teachers with our own nationally recognized training programs for ongoing development.
What’s special about Bright Horizons?
At Bright Horizons early education and daycare centers, you’ll find:
- Well-rounded programs that help children grow socially, emotionally, physically, and academically
- A ready-for-school curriculum designed by experts in early education
- Observant teachers who adapt their approach to each child
- Convenient locations and extended hours to accommodate the schedule of a working family
- Joyful spaces that encourage safe exploration
- Resources for parents to bring learning home