In this episode of the Work-Life Equation, we’re dispelling myths about working mothers and fathers and finding out how both can get the most from careers and families. Our guest, Jodi Detjen, shows how breaking out of gender stereotypes—and truly sharing the load—gives everyone more time and less stress.
- Orange Grove Consulting
- The Orange Line: Integrating Career, Family, and Life (Jodi’s book)
- Removing Self-Imposed Barriers to Success (Orange Grove Consulting study)
- Madam CEO, Get Me a Coffee (New York Times opinion article)
- American Women Still Expected to Do Most Chores (New York Times WITW series)
- The Gender Pay Gap Is Largely Because of Motherhood (New York Times article)
- The Bright Horizons Family Room blog