This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to maintain focus and sustained attention.
- Colored or natural craft sticks
- Self-adhesive Velcro™ dots or similar
Participants: This activity is intended for independent play, adult/child interaction, or 2 or more participants/players.
- Place one Velcro dot at each end of the craft sticks on both sides.
- Show your child how to put the craft sticks together, using the Velcro to secure them.
- Use the craft sticks to make shapes, letters, houses, buildings, etc. Try sticking the craft sticks to carpets or other materials.