More about Bright Horizons pre-K school readiness
As a leading child care provider for more than 30 years, Bright Horizons has provided child care, preschool and early education programs designed to serve the needs of working families while nurturing the growth and development of every child. Our pre-K programs offer a research-based program carefully designed to meet the needs of children while preparing them for success in elementary school.
Highlights of our pre-K schools include:
- Curriculum that empowers children to think critically and explore new ideas
- Encouragement for developmental and academic achievements
- Multiple and diverse learning activities that ensure children thrive in executive functioning, social awareness, and health and wellness
- Support for core pre-academic areas including scientific investigation, literacy, mathematical reasoning
- Emphasis teamwork and developing a positive self-image that will be essential for success in school and life
What makes our pre-K programs different
What sets us Bright Horizons apart from other pre-K schools?
- Our extraordinary teachers: At Bright Horizons you’ll find caring educators with a talent for understanding how best to motivate each child. We support our teachers with nationally recognized training and certifications, as well as fully-funded tuition for college degrees.
- Support for Families: Our programs are designed for working families. Convenient schedules and carefully planned hours ensure that the pre-K schools and programs are designed to fit the way you work. We also offer family learn-at-home activities, parent webinars to keep you informed, and a mobile app that keeps you connected to your child’s learning environment while you’re at work.
- Well-balanced care: We offer a research-based approach that leverages your child’s interests for discovery. Exciting and immersive learning experiences help build a foundation for future success. And an emphasis on cognitive, social-emotional, and physical development provides support for the whole child.