Bright Horizons Can Offer More Than Daycare
With more than 30 years of experience, Bright Horizons is more than daycare. We work with employers to develop on-site daycare programs customized to the unique needs of their workplace. Our comprehensive family support programs include return-to-work programs for moms as well as options for back-up care, elder care, and other specialized care plans.
Whether you’re looking to design an on-site daycare or seeking help to manage a center, Bright Horizons has the expertise and resources to deliver high-quality child care solutions for your employees.
Our expert services include both center development and center management.
Center Development: We have developed hundreds of centers for clients across the country. Our services include:
• Comprehensive development from start to finish
• In-depth analysis of employee demographics to assess needs and potential utilization
• Budget modeling and financial sensitivity analysis
• Industry-leading design and programming resources
• A customized center that reflects the culture of your company
Center Management: We can provide turnkey on-site daycare management services that include:
• Licensing handled by our experienced operations teams
• Compliance with all local, state, and national safety guidelines
• Organization of payroll, employee benefits, and human resources
• A research-based curriculum with an emergent approach to early education
Examples of Custom On-Site Daycare
Each workplace has different child care demands. With Bright Horizons, you’ll work directly with our development team to create a center that meets the specific needs of your employees.
Examples of customized on-site daycare include:
• Hospital centers with extended hours to accommodate the unusual schedules of medical personnel
• A biotech employer that offers STEM activities in the classroom led by parents
• A law firm’s center that provides full-time, back-up, and school-age care for the diverse need of their employees
• University centers that deliver on the child care needs of students, faculty, and staff
• A healthcare employer that offers specialized sick care so the center can support parents when children are too ill to attend their regular classroom
With High-Quality On-Site Daycare Programs, Employers Can:
• Enhance productivity: Providing dependable child care that’s tailored to employees’ schedules enables workers to concentrate more fully on the demand of their job.
• Improve retention: Access to on-site daycare appeals to both working parents and workers planning to become parents and can reduce employee turnover by 60%.
• Recruit top talent: Employer-sponsored child care and other programs like back-up care and employee wellness programs benefits are highly sought out by the most qualified job candidates.