Learn About Bright Horizons Onsite Daycare
Learn About Bright Horizons Onsite Daycare
MAKE ON-SITE DAYCARE A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
A family-friendly culture is a valuable differentiator for businesses today. As the talent market tightens, top employees in every industry are looking for employers that understand the challenges of working parents. Many say they would take a lower salary for a job with child care benefits. In this environment, on-site daycare programs offer a powerful recruitment and retention advantage that can elevate an employer’s brand and build a robust talent pipeline.
As a leading provider of strategic solutions for workforce development, Bright Horizons offers nationwide employee daycare programs that solve the child care challenge for working families and help businesses compete for talent. With high-quality and education-focused centers conveniently located at the workplace, we provide parents the support they need to balance the demands of work with family responsibilities.
FAQs: What Companies ask about On-Site Daycare
What is on-site daycare?
Why should employers worry about working parents?
These child care dilemmas can be extremely costly for businesses. About one-third of today’s workers are also parents, and many are delaying parenthood to their 30s and 40s when they’re established in their careers and are serving in senior-level roles. Losing these talented high-level employees can be expensive, costing as much 400% times their salary to replace. More importantly, the loss of exceptional workers is a significant setback to businesses trying to build a high-performance workforce.
Many employers are addressing these concerns by offering on-site child care, and the impact is significant. In a recent study, 90% of respondents indicated that the option of on-site daycare makes them more likely to continue to work for their organization, and 92% of respondents agree that it positively impacts their overall well-being. When companies provide access to quality child care with convenient locations and hours, the result is happier, more engaged, loyal workers who value their employer’s support.
How does on-site daycare help employees?
What are the business advantages of on-site daycare?
Bright Horizons Can Offer More Than Daycare
With more than 30 years of experience, Bright Horizons is more than daycare. We work with employers to develop on-site daycare programs customized to the unique needs of their workplace. Our comprehensive family support programs include return-to-work programs for moms as well as options for back-up care, elder care, and other specialized care plans.
Whether you’re looking to design an on-site daycare or seeking help to manage a center, Bright Horizons has the expertise and resources to deliver high-quality child care solutions for your employees.
Our expert services include both center development and center management.
Center Development: We have developed hundreds of centers for clients across the country. Our services include:
• Comprehensive development from start to finish
• In-depth analysis of employee demographics to assess needs and potential utilization
• Budget modeling and financial sensitivity analysis
• Industry-leading design and programming resources
• A customized center that reflects the culture of your company
Center Management: We can provide turnkey on-site daycare management services that include:
• Licensing handled by our experienced operations teams
• Compliance with all local, state, and national safety guidelines
• Organization of payroll, employee benefits, and human resources
• A research-based curriculum with an emergent approach to early education
Examples of Custom On-Site Daycare
Each workplace has different child care demands. With Bright Horizons, you’ll work directly with our development team to create a center that meets the specific needs of your employees.
Examples of customized on-site daycare include:
• Hospital centers with extended hours to accommodate the unusual schedules of medical personnel
• A biotech employer that offers STEM activities in the classroom led by parents
• A law firm’s center that provides full-time, back-up, and school-age care for the diverse need of their employees
• University centers that deliver on the child care needs of students, faculty, and staff
• A healthcare employer that offers specialized sick care so the center can support parents when children are too ill to attend their regular classroom
With High-Quality On-Site Daycare Programs, Employers Can:
• Enhance productivity: Providing dependable child care that’s tailored to employees’ schedules enables workers to concentrate more fully on the demand of their job.
• Improve retention: Access to on-site daycare appeals to both working parents and workers planning to become parents and can reduce employee turnover by 60%.
• Recruit top talent: Employer-sponsored child care and other programs like back-up care and employee wellness programs benefits are highly sought out by the most qualified job candidates.