Challenge yourself with these brain bending riddles! Even more fun, FaceTime or Zoom with a friend or family member to see if you can stump them. Or challenge a sibling, parent, or other family member at the dinner table to see if they can guess the correct answer!
- What is full of holes, but still holds water?
- How many letters are in the English alphabet?
- What becomes wetter the more it dries?
- What is always in front of you, but can’t be seen?
- What’s black and white and blue?
- Where can you find cities, towns, streets, & shops, but no people?
- What has a neck but no head?
- What word is spelled wrong in the dictionary?
- What happens once in a lifetime, twice in a moment, and never in a hundred years?
- I am an odd number. Take away one letter, and I become even. What am I?
Open PDF to see the answers!