Bright Horizons baby care in the Fairfield/New Haven regionBright Horizons’ Fairfield/New Haven baby care centers provide high-quality early learning on a schedule that fits your life. Created with working parents in mind, Bright Horizons is a place where your infant will learn, grow, and thrive in an environment that supports individualized learning and captures the joys of childhood.
Each Bright Horizons center in the Fairfield/New Haven area provides:
• A primary caregiver assigned to your child for one-to-one moments of caring, play, and communication throughout the day.
• Environments that are carefully designed to inspire curiosity, provide comfort, ensure security, and enable children to explore.
• Discovery-driven learning opportunities that support whole-child development, promote self-confidence, teach 21st-century skills, and prepare your child for success in school and life.
• Teachers who are highly trained, passionate professionals dedicated to early education.
• A personalized care plan for your family to support your daily schedule and the unique needs of your child.
• Convenient hours, support for learning at home, and a mobile app that gives you a view into the details of your child’s day.
• Health and safety practices that keep your child safe and secure.
Our educational curriculum for infants
The curriculum in our Fairfield/New Haven baby care centers is designed to support your baby’s developmental milestones. Throughout the day, our teachers will engage your child in several ways that encourage exploration and stimulate early learning.
• Prime times are one-on-one interactions that help build nurturing relationships through everyday moments.
• Daily reading is time spent with age-appropriate books to help build vocabulary, listening skills, and a love of reading.
• Sign language activities teach infants basic signs like “more” and “please” to simplify communication and build language development.
• Art activities spark creativity through fingerpainting, music, and pretend play.
• Outdoor discovery offers time outside to explore nature, build motor skills, and encourage sensory development in new environments.
• Treasure baskets offer opportunities to explore and be curious about natural and everyday objects.
Bright Horizons teachers: the heart of our baby care programs
The teachers in our Fairfield/New Haven baby care centers are much more than child care providers – they’re highly trained professionals who nurture your child’s educational development through a playful, individualized approach to learning. Our teachers have a remarkable ability to figure out what makes each child tick, supporting them as they take steps toward today’s big milestones and tomorrow’s leaps toward the future.
Our teachers are individuals who have made a career in early education. We augment their skills, passion, and dedication with award-winning training and opportunities to advance their skills through additional education, certificates, and college degrees (for free!).
In addition to creating a warm, welcoming environment that will help your child feel safe and confident, our teachers honor your family’s routines, adhere to nutritional guidelines, and accommodate a schedule that meets your needs.
When to start looking for Fairfield/New Haven baby care
Many new parents are uncertain about when to start looking for Fairfield/New Haven baby care. The truth is, there is no right answer, but starting early is best. Many of the best Fairfield/New Haven daycare centers have waitlists, so it may take months until a spot opens up for your baby. It can be disappointing to find the perfect provider, only to realize that there may not be space when you need it.
To give yourself the best chance of landing a spot at the center you want, start your research as soon as you know you’ll need child care. It may take weeks to research your options, contact daycare centers, tour the facilities, and make a final decision. Starting early will help you get your name on a waitlist in time to secure a spot when you’re ready to enroll in a Fairfield/New Haven baby care center.