The case for on-site daycare
Quality child care is hard to find. It can also be expensive, costing as much or more than college tuition. And even when parents can locate a child care provider they trust, they often must wait months for space to become available.
The challenge of finding and managing child care can take a significant toll on employees. Worry, stress, and distraction can cause productivity to suffer as employees miss meetings, deadlines, and even full days of work. Many employees, especially new mothers, may choose to cut back on hours or to leave the workforce for a time. This kind of turnover is an enormous concern for employers who are already threatened by growing skills gaps. Finding a way to support working parents is essential to maintaining business continuity, retaining valuable employees, and keeping the talent pipeline filled.
On-site daycare companies can help by working with employers to create quality child care programs in the workplace. With child care centers designed to adapt to the unique needs and schedules of their workforce, employers can help solve one of the most significant challenges for working parents.
Leading employers around the globe choose Bright Horizons for on-site daycare
By providing flexible, convenient, and affordable on-site daycare, employers can support working families, enhance productivity, and retain and recruit the talent necessary for superior business performance When considering on-site daycare companies to help design and manage high-quality child care solutions, leading employers around the globe turn to Bright Horizons.
Bright Horizons: a leader among on-site daycare companies
Bright Horizons stands out among on-site daycare companies by providing solutions backed by unparalleled expertise and experience. More than 1,000 of the world’s most renowned employers in a variety of industries trust Bright Horizons to implement child care benefits and other strategic solutions that support their employees through every stage of their lives and careers. Our expertise covers design and development as well as management and operations of on-site child care centers.
Center development for an on-site daycare
When working with employers to develop a center, we can manage every aspect of the process from start to finish. Having developed hundreds of employer-sponsored centers for companies throughout the country, we offer an unparalleled depth of resources to develop customized solutions that reflect the culture of your organization and meet the needs of your employees. Our design and development services include:
- Budget modeling and financial sensitivity analysis
- Demand assessment, utilization projections, and in-depth needs analyses based on the demographics of your workforce
- Detailed analysis of sites and facilities
- A portfolio of industry-leading design and programming
Center management for an on-site daycare
When you contract Bright Horizons to manage your child care center, you will be working with one of the most trusted on-site daycare companies in the country. Our operations teams possess the experience and industry knowledge to create a custom educational curriculum while handling every aspect of management – from human resources, payroll, and benefits to licensing, compliance, safety, and more.
Bright Horizons is more than just a daycare
On-site daycare companies like Bright Horizons provide solutions for employers that successfully address a variety of challenges that working parents face. With a corporate daycare from Bright Horizons, you can:
- Enhance productivity by alleviating the child care challenges that cause stress for parents and disruption in the workplace.
- Retain valuable workers by improving job satisfaction and enabling employees to focus on career advancement.
- Recruit top talent with child care benefits that are highly desired by working parents and by employees who are considering starting a family.
- Customize care center to reflect your workplace culture and your employees’ needs.
- Elevate your brand as a family-friendly employer, helping to build the talent pipeline required for business competitiveness.
Additional workforce solutions from Bright Horizons
Bright Horizons is much more than an on-site daycare company. We also offer additional employee child care benefits and workforce development solutions that support the needs of employees through every stage of life. Our solutions include:
- Back-up care: To minimize disruptions caused by family emergencies and other unpredictable circumstances, Bright Horizons provides comprehensive back-up care options for children, elders, and other relatives needing assistance, with options for center-based and in-home care.
- Return to work programs for moms: Bright Horizons enables employers to provide a range of support options to ease the transition back to work. We offer full-time or temporary access to on-site daycare and individualized advising to help mothers understand their benefits and create strategies to manage work and family obligations.
- Elder care: Our elder care experts guide employees through the complex and time-consuming tasks of caring for elderly parents and relatives. We offer essential services that include invaluable advice, tools to track and manage medical care, and options for in-home care.
- College coaching: Bright Horizons college coaches help working parents and their children through every step of the education process, from identifying schools to preparing applications and financing the cost of tuition.
- Edassist Solutions: Bright Horizons tuition management solutions, education access programs, and student loan repayment programs help employers adopt education benefits that can drive recruitment, retention, and talent development.