Used Baby Bottles: Ways to Use Them
- They may be recyclable. Check the number on the bottom and throw them in the curbside collection box.
- Use them as traveling snack containers.
- Turn them into art supply containers or for rinsing out paintbrushes.
- Donate them to a local animal shelter, hospital or zoo. I think they're probably less picky about the condition.
- Give them to the kids to use with dolls.
- Use them as measuring cups for liquids.
I am really hoping ours are recyclable (turns out you can call the manufacturer to find out), because I know I can't re-use them all - and getting rid of them is what I'm so excited about. I really need to reclaim the counter and cabinet space they are taking up. But if you have any ideas about what to do with used baby bottles, share them here. What have you done with your old baby bottles?