This activity promotes development and learning by encouraging children to observe, explore, and describe their environment to gain understanding of people, places, and things, as well as use senses to explore and interact with the environment
- Paper & Pencil to write down your guesses (optional).
Participants: This activity is intended for independent play or adult/child interaction.
- Listen to each of the 12 sound riddles (Click Here)
- Think about the following questions:
- What is it?
- What does it remind you of?
- Where might you have heard the sound?
- If you like, you can write down your guesses. Check your answers to see if you guessed correctly.