More about Preschool Programs at Bright Horizons
In Bright Horizons preschool classrooms, activities are tailored to support your child’s unique needs and interests. Our ready-for-school curriculum is based on research that identifies what best prepares children for kindergarten – and all the years ahead. Our carefully designed programs make sure children feel safe and cherished from the moment they put their hands in ours, to the moment they put them back in yours.
Highlights of our preschool program:
- Curriculum that nurtures exploration in a wide range of academic areas
- Teachers and learning approaches that adapt to each child’s talents and interests
- Literacy activities that build a strong foundation for reading and create a smooth transition into elementary school
- Individual and small group work with opportunities for problem-solving, decision making and cooperation
- STEM activities to foster future-forward skills
- Safe, secure, and clean environments that meet all state, local, and national regulations
Our approach to preschool education
As a licensed daycare and early education provider with over 30 years of experience, we know exactly how to support your child in an individualized path toward learning and discovery. In this important developmental stage, each day is a new opportunity to inspire a passion for knowledge and experimentation.
Our emergent approach, which offers learning activities that leverage a child’s interests, is tested and proven to motivate children throughout their early years. We believe in nurturing each preschooler’s natural gifts and passions to build a healthy relationship school, to promote a lifetime love of learning, and to build a strong academic foundation for success in elementary school.
How preschool nurtures each child’s growth
In our preschool program, we support the child’s natural sense of curiosity, enabling them to grow from the block-builders and finger-painters they are today into the architects, artists, scientists, and citizens of tomorrow. Our integrated curriculum and caring teachers will give your child the confidence to tackle new challenges, and the skills they’ll need for kindergarten and beyond.
What you can expect from Bright Horizons:
- A curriculum based on the latest research to inspire a lifelong passion for discovery
- Support for the whole child and their intellectual, social, and physical development
- Creative activities that cultivate curiosity through projects, exploration, and play
- Encouragement for children to be confident experimenters and problem solvers
- Technology in the classroom to build skills useful in the modern world
- Thoughtfully designed environments that promote joy throughout your child’s day