More about the value of employee wellness programs and benefitsFor many employers, employee wellness programs and benefits are limited to gym memberships, smoking cessation efforts, weight loss programs, and other health-oriented benefits. But these solutions address the symptoms of unwellness rather than getting at the root causes.
Effective employee wellness programs offer benefits that address the sources of stress in workers’ lives. Employee daycare, for example, can help relieve the stress of new parents by successfully balancing responsibilities at work and home, allowing them to return to work sooner. Student loan repayment programs can help alleviate the stress of high levels of student debt, enabling motivated employees to achieve the financial freedom they need to pursue higher degrees and career ambitions. Back-up care provides working parents with access to emergency care when regular care arrangements fall through. Elder care programs provide support for employees who are caring for elderly relatives – often while caring for young children as well.
The business impact of wellness programs on productivity can be significant. With less stress in their home life, employees are more motivated to be focused and engaged at work. And the support provided by their employer helps to create stronger bonds of loyalty, enhancing retention of valuable talent.
Employee wellness programs and benefits from Bright Horizons
For more than 30 years, Bright Horizons has provided strategic solutions that help employers maximize workforce performance and build a more robust talent pipeline. Our employee wellness programs and benefits are designed for employers across a variety of industries and provide real-impact services that appeal to the modern workforce and drive more significant business results.
By providing family solutions like employee child care benefits and education solutions like tuition reimbursement, employers can:
- Enhance recruitment. Family-friendly employers are a magnet for top talent seeking a place where they can balance the demands of work with the responsibilities of family life. By offering wellness programs and benefits for employees, businesses can more successfully attract exceptional candidates and keep the talent pipeline full.
- Improve retention. Employee wellness programs and benefits build higher loyalty among workers. As a result, employees are more likely to remain with an employer longer rather than seeking new opportunities with competitors or leaving the workforce to manage their family obligations.
- Increase productivity. When employees receive support to manage family conflicts, pursue advanced training, and achieve financial well-being, they can pour more energy into their work and focus on turning in their best performance.
Remove obstacles that hinder performance with Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Child care challenges, personal emergencies, and family responsibilities can lead to skipped meetings, missed deadlines, absences from work – and significant losses in productivity. Employees caring for children, aging parents, and other family members make up a majority of the workforce, making dependent care services among the most impactful employee wellness programs and benefits. Bright Horizons provides family care solutions for employees in every life stage to enhance engagement and prevent costly turnover.
Bright Horizons Family Solutions solve challenges like:
- Tuition Subsidy Programs: Employees get access to flexible child care solutions, fast. Whether your team is working from home or back in the office, boost productivity by helping working parents find quality child care near the home or the office.
- Back-Up Care: Sickness, school closures, and family emergencies often lead to disruptions in the workplace. Our back-up care programs offer access to an extensive network of care centers and in-home caregivers for children, elders, and other adults needing special assistance, helping to solve care gaps and minimize absences and disruption at work.
- On-Site Child Care:Finding child care is a significant challenge and stressor for working parents. Employer-sponsored child care provides affordable, high-quality child care that is integrated into the workplace. Child care benefits are highly attractive to employees in every industry and can help retain valuable workers and recruit top talent.
- Elder Care: Many workers today are caring for aging parents or other relatives whose needs for care only grow more complex. Bright Horizons provides elder care experts who can guide employees through this time-consuming and complicated process, offering services that range from helpful advice to in-home care.
- College Coaching: The college application process is a stressful time for working parents. Our program provides access to essential information, helpful resources, and expert guidance to assist employees and their students with every step of the education process.
Relieve employee skill gaps and reduce financial stress with Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions
Make strategic choices in the education benefits you offer to your employees. You whether you need to address skills gaps in your workforce or improve recruitment, retention, and talent development results, Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions can help.
- Workforce Education: build the skills of your employees who are ready to cultivate their careers through further education. Grow people and your business with the strategy that syncs employees’ goals to yours.
- Student Loan Support: you can help shorten the education loans your employees have, reduce their loan interest payments and set your company apart from the competitors when you recognize the need to meet this sought-after employee benefit.