When you want a Detroit baby care center that combines high-quality child care with a proven early education curriculum, consider Bright Horizons. For more than 30 years, parents around the globe have chosen Bright Horizons to help their children learn, grow, and thrive. Our centers offer much more than a baby daycare – we provide a safe and caring place where children discover their individual talents and strengths, becoming confident learners for life.
Detroit baby care with Bright Horizons
Bright Horizons is the world’s leading and most trusted education and care company. Because we understand of the challenges of working families, we provide convenient locations and hours with the flexibility you need to manage your schedule at work and home. Our Detroit baby care centers combine attentive care with a curriculum that inspires young children to become confident, joyful learners. Educational experts have carefully designed our research-based programs and welcoming environments to support all your baby’s exciting developmental milestones.
In Bright Horizons centers in Detroit, baby care includes six Signature Practices that stimulate learning from the earliest age.
- Prime Times: one-on-one interactions with a primary caregiver help your baby develop confidence and trust.
- Daily Reading: time spent with age-appropriate books helps babies learn to listen, develop vocabulary, and embrace a love of reading.
- Art Activities: we spark creativity in infants with activities like fingerpainting, music, and pretend play.
- Sign Language: babies learn basic signs like “more” and “please,” helping them communicate more easily while building language development.
- Treasure Baskets: Interacting with collections of natural and everyday objects encourages exploration and provokes curiosity.
- Outdoor Discovery: time spent exploring nature helps build motor skills and sensory development.
Individualized care for your baby
Here’s what to expect when you enroll your infant in one of our Detroit baby care centers.
Your baby will have a primary caregiver who is responsible for creating one-to-one moments of caring, play, and communication throughout the day. These interactions build the trust and strong relationships that help your child feel valued and encourage them to explore their world more freely.
A personalized care plan
We’ll work with you to create a personalized plan of care that supports your daily schedule, your nutritional guidelines for your baby, and other unique needs of your work and home life.
A view into your child’s day
My Bright Day is an app that delivers real-time updates about how your child is doing and what they’re learning each day. You’ll find information on everything from nap times and diaper changes to photos and notes on your child’s development – all at your fingertips.
Spaces for exploring
Bright Horizons’ baby classrooms are sensory-rich spaces where infants can safely explore and learn to roll over, pull up, crawl, and walk. We carefully design our spaces and thoughtfully select materials to provide comfort and security while inspiring curiosity and fostering independence.
A focus on health and safety
Our staff is dedicated to setting the highest standard of health and cleanliness in all areas. Strict handwashing policies and frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces help prevent the spread of illnesses. Secured entrances and supervision policies keep your child safe and protected.
A proven curriculum
Our research-based curriculum builds foundational skills and knowledge while honoring the joy of childhood and encouraging children to pursue their interests.
The teachers in our Detroit baby care centersThe caregivers in a Detroit baby care center will have an enormous impact on each child, and the teachers in Bright Horizons centers are some of the best. Our teachers not only love what they do, but they also have the skills, passion, and dedication to make early education their career.
Our teachers will:
- Be a caring, responsive presence, creating strong attachments that give your child the self-confidence to grow.
- Use a playful, individualized approach to learning.
- Nurture your child’s growth and development by supporting today’s leaps and tomorrow’s milestones.
- Honor your family’s routine and needs.
- Make your child feel safe and comfortable as they explore and encounter new experiences.
The advantages of integrating baby care with education
When you choose a Detroit baby care center like Bright Horizons that integrates education with high-quality care, you’ll be giving your child several significant advantages.
Our proven, discovery-based curriculum helps children learn by exploring their own interests in educational areas that include reading, science, art, math, movement, and outdoor experiences. Joyful learning experiences help children build future-ready skills like creative problem-solving.
Interaction with teachers and other children at Bright Horizons helps children build relationships, understand feelings, and learn about themselves in ways that are essential to success in school and life.
At Bright Horizons, we help children build self-confidence by providing caring teachers and a welcoming and inclusive environment.
We offer a one-of-a-kind child assessment process that gives our teachers real-time insight into your child’s development – and how they can best nurture and support it.