At Bright Horizons, we offer newborn daycare that offers enriching learning experiences for your child along with convenient schedules and support for your family. Our Denver baby care centers provide the safe spaces and caring relationships that will help your child thrive and pave the way for success in school and life.
Bright Horizons baby care in Denver
Bright Horizons is the world’s leading and most trusted education and care company. Our exceptional early learning centers offer much more than daycare, providing your baby with high-quality learning experiences designed by experts, facilitated by educators, and created for working parents just like you.
Our Denver baby care centers are staffed by highly trained, passionate professionals who will nurture your child’s development at every step while honoring your family’s routine. Our research-based program and welcoming environments have been carefully designed to support your baby’s exciting developmental milestones.
When you choose Denver baby care with Bright Horizons, your baby will benefit from:
- A nurturing relationship with a primary caregiver who ensures your child has plenty of one-to-one moments of caring, play, and communication throughout the day
- A personalized care plan that supports your daily schedule, your child’s nutritional guidelines, and other unique needs of your family
- Welcoming, sensory-rich spaces with soft, clean, and cozy places for quiet time as well as ample space to move, explore, roll over, pull up, and crawl
- Cleanliness, safety, and security practices that meet or exceed all state, local, and national guidelines
What early education means for babies
Your baby starts learning on day one, so it only makes sense to choose a Denver baby care solution that will encourage exploration and discovery. Each day at Bright Horizons, your child will benefit from a variety of learning experiences.
- Prime Times spent in one-on-one interactions with a primary caregiver build nurturing relationships and self-confidence.
- Daily Reading fosters a love of books and helps your child build listening and vocabulary skills.
- Art Activities like finger-painting, music, and pretend play spark creativity.
- Sign Language skills – including basic signs like “more” and “please” – allow your child to communicate needs clearly while encouraging language development.
- Outdoor Discovery provides time to explore natural environments and inspire motor and sensory development.
- Treasure Baskets are filled with natural and everyday objects that promote curiosity and exploration.
Our discovery-driven approach to early education offers immersive learning experiences that foster a joyful childhood, encourage relationship-building, and provide a foundation for future success. Our research-based curriculum builds excitement about learning to prepare your child for all the big steps ahead.
Seamless transitions to toddler care and beyondAs your baby grows, Bright Horizons can continue to provide learning-based care to prepare your child for each new stage of development.
- Toddler care programs provide your newly independent child with a place to test and learn new skills, wonder about everything, and learn how to make new friends. Our curriculum focuses on language and reading, math, art, science, dramatic play, and outdoor learning.
- Preschool programs are designed by experts to prepare your child for kindergarten and all the big steps ahead. Our curriculum focuses on literacy, music, creative expression, and more.
- Kindergarten prep programs help build the social and academic skills needed to be ready for school. Our pre-K curriculum includes literacy, mathematical reasoning, scientific investigation, and other learning activities that ensure your child will thrive in all areas of development.
How to choose a Denver baby care center
As you compare the best Denver baby care options, it’s helpful to focus on these key differences.
- Approach to education. Do the daycare options you are considering offer early learning programs that will support your child’s curiosity and growth?
- Flexible schedule. Which options will best fit your needs and schedule at home and work?
- Caring staff. How are the caregivers at each center hired, trained, and developed? Do they have a background in early education? Which Denver baby care centers have the best retention rate?
- Health and safety policies. Do each of the Denver baby care options you’re considering have documented programs and policies to keep your child safe and secure?
- Clear communication. How does each provider communicate with parents? Do they offer an app that gives you quick access to caregivers and constant insight into your baby’s day?
- Welcoming environments. Which providers have bright, welcoming spaces that will allow your child to safely learn and explore?