At Bright Horizons, we make your child's health and safety our top priority.
Our standards are the highest in the industry, meeting or exceeding all local and state guidelines.
All of our early education and preschool centers include:
- Well planned spaces with rounded corners and soft surfaces
- Secure areas that keep children constantly within sight, indoors and out
- Careful Transition Tracking procedure for moving children from place to place
- Computerized front-desk check-in to ensure security
- Strict hand-washing, sanitary and Staying Healthy policies to prevent the spread of germs
- Nightly cleaning of all surfaces including toys, child furnishings, diapering areas, and food spaces
- Curriculum components focused on fitness and nutrition to start a lifetime of healthy habits
We're proud to provide programs parents can feel good about, and to be recognized as a model for other child care centers by the Partnership for a Healthier America and First Lady Michelle Obama's Let's Move campaign.
Read more about our commitment to end childhood obesity.