Insights from ASHHRA: Strategic Approaches to Healthcare Talent Management
With hundreds of healthcare HR executives in attendance, a common theme is how to mitigate risk for their healthcare organizations.
However, in the last two conferences that I attended - "People in Healthcare" by Talent Management Alliance; and LEAP Healthcare Conference by Hansonwade in Chicago last month - the big buzz was around talent management and workforce planning, specifically on how to increase employee engagement around career mobility for Millennials.
Critical Themes in Healthcare Talent ManagementThe descriptions of the sessions below seem to follow that same theme:
- Turning a Talent Management Strategy into Reality
- Start with Your Leaders to Build a Culture of Engagement
- Developing the Next Generation of Health Care Professionals
- Building a Learning Organization that Links with Organizational Strategy
- HR-Tolerated Cost or Trusted Strategic Partner
If you'd like to talk to EdAssist live at the ASHHRA conference, stop by Booth 602.