Do you have the desire to work with a collaborative and energetic in-house design group? Do you want to put your design skills to use at one of FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”? If so, our Junior Designer opening might be the perfect fit for you!
As a Junior Designer, you will work under the general guidance of your supervisor and the in-house design team to design a wide variety of print and digital materials consistent with the Bright Horizons brand. Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
What you will be doing:
- Support marketing and branding efforts through design of marketing collateral including flyers, ads, posters, brochures, etc. as well as digital materials, including landing pages, emails, presentations, etc.
- Partner across the Marketing department to leverage shared assets and ensure brand and message consistency across all channels
- Interpret needs, objectives and direction from multiple sources to ensure design concepts meet brand standards and business goals
- Collaborate with team members to deliver inspiring, brand strategic designs
- Assist with evolving and maintaining Bright Horizons’ design standards
- Have an attention to detail, and be able to pre-flight and package print ready art for printing and production
- Collaborate closely with project managers, designers, and the larger marketing team
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for printing
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience in graphic design, creating innovative designs within brand guidelines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, as well as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work in a PC environment
- Previous experience or ability to work with diverse teams
- Process-oriented self-starter who has strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills- and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A combination of both creative and technical skills – with strong typographic and layout skills and the ability to work quickly, but remain extremely detail-oriented and organized
We have been consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you more. • Access to on-going professional development and career advancement opportunities • Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more • Join an award-winning team of: FORTUNE’s “Best Workplaces for Diversity”, FORTUNE’s “Best Workplaces for Women”, 2018 Denver Post Top Workplace, and a 100% Score on HRC Corporate Equality Index
Having Technical Issues with Your Application
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.