Submit your application
Before you begin, please review all instructions outlined on this page. To start, you will be required to provide some general information about yourself.
You will be allowed to save and finish later. All documents, including recommendations, must be received by May 15, 2020.
We are excited to award scholarships to students from across the country in the early childhood field or who are focusing on the education of children ages six and under. Higher education requires a significant investment and our hope is that these awards will help to offset student expenses. Selected recipients will be awarded funds directly for use toward purchasing books, laptops, fees or other education-related expenses.
High school seniors, two and four year college/university, and graduate students enrolled in accredited colleges or universities in the United States are eligible. Please review the eligibility requirements below before starting your application. While Bright Horizons’ employees are not eligible for the Bright Futures Scholarship, current and past Bright Horizons interns are encouraged to apply.
Founded in 1986, Bright Horizons is a leading provider of employer-sponsored child care, back-up dependent care, and academic coaching. Across the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, and India, we operate a network of more than 1000 centers and schools. We have been named 18 times as one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and are honored to be the only child care company to ever make the list.
Instructions for Starting the Application
All correspondence regarding the Bright Futures Scholarship program will be through emails from
email@example.com. You may also
use this email for any questions about the program. Please add this email address to your safe email list.
When submitting your application, be sure to include an email address that you check regularly.
- This application will take approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.
- You will be able to save your work and return by clicking ‘Save and Finish Later.’ You will be sent an email with your login information to return to your application at your convenience.
- The deadline to receive all documents, including recommendations, is May 15, 2020.
- Below is the information you will need to complete the online application. Items with a * are required before you can save the application to complete at a later time.
- Personal Information (Contact Information, Current School)*
- Professional Experience with Young Children
- Career Goals
- Submit a written essay via our online application of 300 to 500 words focusing on your passion for pursuing a career in early childhood education. Include any obstacles you may have overcome as you strive toward reaching your goal of teaching young children.
- Name and contact information, including address, phone, and email, of one professional reference.