Submit your application
Before you begin, please review all instructions outlined on this page. To start, you will be required to provide some general information about yourself.
You will be allowed to save and finish later. All documents, including recommendations, must be received by May 17, 2019.
We are excited to offer financial assistance up to $1000 for students in the early childhood field, focusing on the education
of children ages 6 and under. Higher education requires a significant investment and these awards help to
offset student expenses. Selected recipients will be awarded funds directly for use toward purchasing books,
laptops, fees or other education-related expenses.
High school, 2 and 4 year college/university, and graduate students enrolled in accredited colleges or universities in the
United States are eligible. Please review the eligibility requirements below before starting your application.
Bright Horizons employees are not eligible for the Bright Futures Scholarship. Current and past Bright Horizons
interns are encouraged to apply.
Founded in 1986, Bright Horizons Family Solutions is a leading provider of high-quality child care, early education, back-up
dependent care and educational advisory services that help employers and families better address the challenges
of work and family life. With centers in the United States, Canada, Europe, and India, Bright Horizons is
the partner of choice for hundreds of organizations, including 150 Fortune 500 companies.
Instructions for Starting the Application
All correspondence regarding the Bright Futures Scholarship program will be through email
You may also use this email for any questions about
the program. Please be sure to add this email address to your safe email list.
- This application will take approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.
- You will be able to save your work and return by clicking ‘Save and Finish Later.’ You will be
sent an e-mail with your login information to return to your application at your
- The deadline to receive all documents, including recommendations, is May 17, 2019.
- Below is the information you will need to complete the online application. Items with a *
are required before you can save the application to complete at a later time.
- Personal Information (Contact Information, Current School)*
- Honors, Awards, and Achievements
- Career Goals
- Extra-Curricular Activities and/or Special Interests
- Submit a written essay via our online application of at least 500 words, but not to
exceed 800 words focusing on why you are passionate and committed to your
education. Include any obstacles you may have overcome to reach your goal of
pursuing a career in early education.
- The name and contact information, including address, phone, and email of two
references for recommendations.