A BRIGHT NEW DAY: CHILD CARE TUITION SUBSIDY FOR MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES
Microsoft employees are eligible to receive subsidized priority access to nearby Bright Horizons early education and preschool centers nationwide. Whether you’re working from home or at the office, these child care centers provide a safe, fun place for your child to learn, and a much needed partner for you.
As a Microsoft employee, you will be eligible to receive a generous subsidized tuition rate of 20% off your infant and toddler tuitions, and 10% off your Early Preschool and older* tuitions at local Bright Horizons centers, plus waived registration. To redeem, let the center know that you are a Microsoft employee and provide them with your employee ID number.
*Subsidy is not applicable to elementary and middle school tuitions.
Please note, that the tuition subsidy is taxable per the IRS.
CHILD CARE THAT WORKS FOR MICROSOFT FAMILIES:
- High-quality early education and preschool centers for children 6 weeks to 5 years of age
- Research-based curriculum that builds confidence and excitement about learning
- Convenient and flexible full- and part-time schedules
- Nurturing teachers that focus on each child’s unique needs
- Industry Leading Health & Safety protocols
- A place for socialization – and for kids to be kids
ENHANCED HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
Industry-leading Health & Safety practices developed with guidance from the CDC, state and local public authorities, and our partnership with a pediatric infectious disease specialist at Boston Children’s Hospital.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Find an answer to your questions
Ready to get started?
Find a center located near you to learn more. Be sure to register early to secure your space.
Set up a secure family account to register your family, or login if you're already signed up!