A Bright New Day: Subsidized Child Care for GoDaddy Employees
GoDaddy employees now have discounted priority enrollment at Bright Horizons early education and preschool centers nationwide. Whether you’re working from home or at the office, these high-quality centers provide a safe, fun place for your child to learn, and a much-needed partner for you.
Employees are eligible to receive a generous subsidized tuition rate of 30% off the participating centers’ standard tuitions. To redeem, let the center know that you are a GoDaddy employee and provide them with your employee ID number.
Call 855-694-4537 to schedule a visit.
Child Care that works for GoDaddy Families:
• High-quality early education and preschool centers for children 6 weeks to 5 years of age
• Convenient and flexible full- and part-time schedules
• Research-based curriculum that builds confidence and excitement about learning
• Nurturing teachers that focus on each child’s unique needs
• Engaging environments and activities
• Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols
• A place for socialization — and for kids to be kids
Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols
Industry-leading COVID-19 safety practices developed by guidance from the CDC, state and local public authorities, and our partnership with a pediatric infectious disease specialist at Boston Children’s Hospital, includes:
Daily health screen and temperature checks upon arrival
Reduced class sizes
Face masks/coverings required for all staff, regardless of vaccination status
Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, toys, and laundered items