A Bright New Day: 30% CHILD CARE TUITION DISCOUNT FOR ACCENTURE EMPLOYEES
Beginning August 1, 2021
Accenture employees will have discounted priority enrollment at nearby Bright Horizons early education and preschool centers nationwide. Whether you’re working from home or at the office, these child care centers provide a safe, fun place for your child to learn, and a much needed partner for you.
As an Accenture employee, you will be eligible to receive a generous subsidized tuition rate of 30% off your local Bright Horizons center’s standard tuition, plus waived registration. To redeem, let the center know that you are an Accenture employee and provide them with your employee ID number.
Call 855-694-4537 to schedule a visit
Child Care that works for Accenture Families
• High-quality early education and preschool centers for children 6 weeks to 5 years of age
• Convenient and flexible full- and part-time schedules
• Research-based curriculum that builds confidence and excitement about learning
• Nurturing teachers that focus on each child’s unique needs
• Engaging environments and activities
• Health & Safety protocols
• A place for socialization – and for kids to be kids
Enhanced COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
Developed based on guidance from the CDC, state and local public authorities, and our partnership with a pediatric infectious disease specialist at Boston Children’s Hospital. Click below, to learn more about our enhanced health and safety protocols.
Daily temperature and health checks upon arrival
Reduced class sizes
Masks for teachers, staff, and all other adults in our centers
Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, toys, and laundered items