Comparing local daycaresAs you compare local daycares, knowing how to find the right fit for your child can be daunting. Will your child thrive in daycare centers that are all about playtime? Or is a child care program with early education a better fit? And which program will best fit the needs of your work schedule and your family’s routine?
With Bright Horizons, you don’t have to choose between child care and early education. Our programs are designed to offer convenience for working families, while providing enriching learning experiences that support your child’s growth and development and the way for success in school and life.
Bright Horizons local daycare programs
As a premier child care provider, Bright Horizons has been leading the way in early education for over 30 years. Our local daycares and child care centers provide high-quality care for children in the first five years of life, with a curriculum that enables individualized learning to inspire your child – one curious moment at a time.
Programs at our local daycares include:
- Infant care. Our newborn daycare and infant care programs offer welcoming environments and teachers who support today’s big milestones and tomorrow’s leaps toward the future.
- Toddler care. Bright Horizons toddler daycare offers a safe place for toddlers to explore their newfound independence and to learn new skills, to wonder about everything, and to experience the joy of discovery.
- Preschool. Our preschool program provides all the support that preschoolers need to take chances, experiment with new things, tackle new challenges, and make new friends.
- Pre-kindergarten. Our pre-K programs provide a curriculum that’s recognized by parents and teachers for helping children to develop the social and academic skills they need to be ready for school.
What makes Bright Horizons different?
Bright Horizons local daycares are designed for working families, offering convenient locations, flexible hours, and an open-door policy that encourages parents to visit their children in the classroom at any time. Many of our locations also offer our My Bright Day™ mobile application that lets parents receive photo updates throughout the day along with important notifications.
Our local daycares also offer:
- Extended hours
- Full- and part-time schedules
- Minimal center closures and year-round operation
- Healthy snacks
- Convenient locations
- Parent education opportunities for learning at home
Our promise to your family
Bright Horizons is committed to providing local daycares with the individualized learning and care plans that inspire a lifelong love of learning. We believe it is our responsibility to make sure children feel safe and loved from the moment they put their hands in ours, to the moment they put them back in yours.
We promise to provide:
- A research-based curriculum that incorporates the latest findings on early education techniques
- Thoughtfully designed environments that promote safe exploration and curiosity
- Caring educators who are supported to grow professionally with full tuition benefits for degrees in early education
- Well-balanced programs that focus on social, emotional, and physical needs of each child
- Centers where children feel safe and loved
- Family resources that support parents as well as children
The teachers who will nurture your childAt our local daycares, we seek out passionate and thoughtful educators to care for your child. Parents have described our teachers as “magical” for their natural ability to tune into each child’s strengths and interests, using those insights to motivate learning.
Our teachers are the heart of our program, which is why we support them in continuing their education and staying updated on the latest research in early education. In 2018, Bright Horizons became the first early learning organization to provide tuition benefits for teachers to earn advanced college degrees for free. We also support our teachers with our award-winning training programs including our eCDA Child Development Associate credential (which can translate to college credit).
FAQs: Does Bright Horizons offer local daycares?Does Bright Horizons offer local daycares?
Yes. Bright Horizons strives to provide quality child care in convenient locations. We offer programs throughout the country, enabling working families to more easily find the local child care they need.
What ages can attend Bright Horizons’ local daycares?
Bright Horizons child care programs are designed to support children from birth until pre-kindergarten, typically age 4 or 5.
What is the cost of child care at Bright Horizons?
Tuition varies according to a family’s schedule, the center, and individual classrooms. We carefully set our rates to reflect our high standard of care while balancing the impact on families. For more questions about your tuition, contact your nearest center directly.
Do Bright Horizons local daycares offer part-time care?
Yes, part-time care is an option at Bright Horizons daycares. We also offer back-up care and summer camps to provide families with more flexible care options.
What if my local Bright Horizons daycares are full?
We encourage you to register with Bright Horizons as early as possible to ensure a place for your child. If your local daycares are full at the time you apply, you can still register and be added to our daycare waiting list, where you’ll be notified when a space becomes available. Families on the waiting list can call periodically for updates about their child’s status.
Are there Bright Horizons local daycares near me?
To find your nearest location, you can use our convenient Find a Center search tool.